California Correctional Health Care Services maintains a digital archive of administrative data shared with authorized government and academic researchers posing questions aimed at improving the health of those served by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) pursuant to its mission. Access to any given dataset in the archive is granted on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations. This wiki contains the archive's metadata, supplemental information, and links to ensuing scientific publications.
See an error or have a question? Contact us.
Publications using Archive data.
See an omission or error? Let us know.
- Infectiousness of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections and reinfections during the Omicron wave
- The Impact Of COVID-19 On The Health Of Incarcerated Older Adults In California State Prisons
- Modeling scenarios for mitigating outbreaks in congregate settings
- Protection against Omicron conferred by mRNA primary vaccine series, boosters, and prior infection
- Waning of Vaccine-Conferred Protection against SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Matched Case-Control Test-Negative Design Study in Two High-Risk Populations
- Uptake of Covid–19 vaccines among frontline workers in California state prisons
- Aligning staffing schedules with testing and isolation strategies reduces the risk of COVID-19 outbreaks in carceral and other congregate settings: A simulation study
- Effectiveness of the mRNA-1273 Vaccine during a SARS-CoV-2 Delta Outbreak in a Prison
- Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines among Incarcerated People in California State Prisons: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Outbreaks of Covid-19 Variants in Prisons: A Mathematical Modeling Analysis of Vaccination and Re-Opening Policies
- Covid-19 in the California State Prison System: An Observational Study of Decarceration, Ongoing Risks, and Risk Factors
- Covid-19 Vaccine Acceptance in California State Prisons
- The growing geriatric prison population: A dire public health consequence of mass incarceration
- COVID-19 outbreak in a state prison: a case study on the implementation of key public health recommendations for containment and prevention
Archive release notes.
For access to the other pages in this wiki:
- Create an account
- Email us your real name, organizational affiliation, and username, with subject="Access request". Do NOT email your password.
- Your request will be reviewed and, if approved, you will receive a reply letting you know you have been granted access.
- Archive for correctional health care research
- Supplemental/Cdcr covid timeline and response
- Supplemental/Cdcr executive staff
- Supplemental/Comorbidity criteria
- Supplemental/Covid weighted risk scoring
- Supplemental/Education calendar
- Supplemental/General clinical risk scoring
- Supplemental/General dataset features
- Supplemental/Job classifications
- Supplemental/List of prisons